When you prefer a big, bright view that’s as uncramped as it gets and don’t mind the extra mass and weight which must come along with these demands, you’ll want a binocular such as the Meopta Meostar B1 12x50. This is by no means a small optic, one much better suited to carrying all day via a well-padded case(such as that listed here amongst accessories) supported by your chest as opposed to upon your neck with even the best of straps. But the difference between a premium 12x50 and even the upper echelon of 8x32, 8x42 and 12x42 offerings is quite apparent. The 12x50 has that brigher edge, along with a background that will be brilliantly blurred behind the subject. Thus observing a subject cast below a thick tree canopy will be no problem at all; it stands out even in poor light, with the coverings afar simply blurred out of focus. For a select few, this will always be the view that cannot be denied versus the convenience of a 42mm optic. The advantages of a 12x50 are at no time more apparent than at twilight.
- • Enormous half-pentagonal & Schmidt design roof prisms yield supreme brightness
- • ±3 Dioptric correction centered within focusing dial
- • Long eye relief
- • Nitrogen purged for waterproof & fogproof performance in all climates
Meopta MeoStar B1 Binoculars 12x50mm 490000 belong to a optical category of Meopta. The Meopta binoculars are the culmination of Meopta ’s extensive experience with designing and manufacturing top quality, state of the art professional grade optical products for many different industries including riflescopes and spotting scopes. With the combination of 10x magnification and 50 mm objective lenses, these binoculars bring in tons of light for great viewing at all times of day. Also, the slightly lower magnification of Meostar B1 Binocular enhances steadiness if you use these 10x50 mm binoculars on the water or on a windy day.The Meostar Binoculars denotes that these binoculars are the premier or flag ship line and as such, utilize only the finest material available in conjuction with the most advanced, state-of-the-art processes in their construction. Designed and built to satisfy even the most demanding professional or enthusiast, these new binoculars offer superior light transmission, accurate color rendition and crisp edge to edge image clarity, putting them on par with other brands such as Brunton Binoculars, Leica Binoculars, Fujinon Binoculars, Yukon Binoculars and others.
The Meopta MioStar b1 Binocular with 50mm objective lenses has that brigher edge, and a background will be brilliantly blurred behind the subject. So, now you can even observe a subject cast below a thick tree canopy. It stands out even in poor light, with the coverings afar simply blurred out of focus. The advantages of a Miostar B1 Binoculars 12x50mm are at no time more apparent than at gloaming.
Meostar Binoculars by Meopta have the MB-550 lenses that have been treated with a multi layer, ion-assisted anti reflective coating to improve light transmission to an astounding 99.8% per glass surface. The absolute best in the business. These roof prism binoculars have been coated for phase correction to guarantee superior clarity and color definition. Multi-coat phase of Meostar B1 corrected roof prisms for rich, high contrast, color true images. The streamlined, ergonomic design makes them comfortable enough to glass all day long. For a lifetime of use, the frames are constructed of a solid aluminum alloy coated with a rugged rubber armor. Convenient screw-in eyecups accommodate eyeglass wearers. Single oversized center focus wheel has a built-in diopter for fast single-finger adjustment.
Specifications for Meopta Meostar B1 Binoculars 12 x 50 mm 490000 :
- Magnification: 12x
- Optical lens diameter (mm): 50
- Field of view (degree): 5,24
- Field of view (m/1000m): 91
- Eye relief (mm): min. 14,8
- Dioptric correction (dpt): min. +-3
- Minimum observing distance (m): max. 4
- Weight (g): 1020
Features of Meopta Meostar B1 12x 50mm Binoculars 490000 :
- Streamlined ergonomics for ease of use.
- Solid aluminum alloy body for a lifetime of reliable performance.
- Long eye relief
- Rugged rubber armored exterior for improved grip and impact protection.
- Fully multi-coating of all air to glass surfaces and phase corrective coating of the half pentagonal and Schmidt design roof prisms for maximum light transmission, superior edge to edge image clarity and improved comfort during long term use.
- Convenient twist-up in rubber eye cups to accomodate both eyeglass wearers and non eyeglass wearers.
- Single oversized center focus wheel with built in adjustable diopter for fast, easy single finger adjustment.
- +-3 Dioptric correction centered within focusing dial.
- Completely Nitrogen purged and sealed body for a lifetime of fog proof, waterproof performance.
- MB-550 ION assisted anti-reflective coatings to dramatically reduce light reflection- relieving eye strain during extended use.
- Wide, comfortable, neckstrap