Shipping and Handling Policy and Options
For orders over $1000 an adult signature is required and the carrier may at its discretion, require the signature at the actual delivery address by the person who placed the order.
*ALSO- Please note that we must ship to the billing address of the cardholder on all web orders. If this poses a problem, CALL US before ordering so that we can make suitable arrangements.
Your shipping/handling fee is determined by the parcel's weight and destination. Value is also considered for insurance purposes only.
All shipping discrepancies (damaged/missing/incorrect items) must be reported within 72 hours of receiving the package.
Free Freight Offer
Optics orders over $500.00 receive free UPS or USPS Priority mail at the discretion of Optic Authority in the continental United States.
Ammunition and Firearms are excluded from this offer.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii may not qualify for free shipping.
- Discounted or Sale products may not apply.
- Shipping charges will be assesed on all returned or exchanged items.
Firearms will ship to US addresses only. Firearms must be shipped to a licensed FFL. Additional shipping charges apply.
- Pistols and revolvers must be shipped UPS 2nd Day Air. A shipping charge of $35 will applied to all pistol orders.
International orders are subject to additional shipping charges.
We do ship to APO addresses.
UPS - United Parcel Service:
- Our standard shipping method within the continental US is UPS Ground service - 1-5 Business days delivery from shipping date.
- All other UPS and USPS options are available.
- A signature is required for most UPS shipments.
- We will ship no signature required, but only at the customer's request. We are not responsible for lost orders that were shipped no signature required.
- Orders placed before 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday Eastern Standard Time ship same day.
USPS - United States Postal Service:
- To all 50 states (including Puerto Rico). Please allow 3-7 days for delivery via Priority Mail and 1-3 Business days for Express Mail.
- Optic Authority is not responsible for and can offer no specific advice on import fees, duty, Customs or taxes that you may be charged upon arrival of your merchandise and urges you to consult your local government import office with any questions.
- UPS will not allow export of riflescopes. Because of this all riflescopes will be shipped by USPS Express Mail. Expect one week delivery most places in the world.